Do you want to enhance your value to employers and customers? Keep your skills current and competitive? Have a greater say in your organization’s information strategy? Further your prospects for career advancement? Then have we got a program for you! | “What’s it like to take this training?”
|Everything You Need to Know About Information Management (But Were Afraid to Ask)||Including Exclusive Business-Case Methodology for Obtaining Maximum Total Value [MaxTV®]|
|Watch the free videos!
• “Personal Walkthrough” – About Holly Group’s comprehensive classroom
• “More” – More to know about information management best practices
• “Unite!” – A call to training for Information Professionals everywhere!
The Reviews Are In!
“Your knowledge of all domains and extraordinary method of explaining them in detail is to be applauded. Thank you, Mr. Weissman!” – Krishann Burd, PACE GNO
“Your training [was] of great benefit in preparing for the test. Thanks for all your hard work!” – Susan Parker, Green Mountain Power
“A group of us ARMA folks … were so thrilled with your sessions!” – Cliff Serrano, Blu Star Techs
“Steve is a great instructor. I have worked with him for years … and our company has worked with him to develop ECM training for our staff. Nuff said!” – Dan Antion, American Nuclear Insurers
Called Best Practices in Information Management, this exclusive offering puts the latest best practices for process and information management at your fingertips, and grounds you in the critical technology and business issues that soon will be — if they aren’t already — central to your current and future success.
This course is for anyone who lives where business and technology intersect — which is to say, pretty much anyone who has a would like to have a say in how technology is deployed to further business objectives!
Attendees enroll in our programs for a variety of reasons, including to:
- Develop the cross-functional breadth of understanding required by today’s organizational structures and infrastructures
- Sort through and synthesize strategies surrounding solutions that run the gamut from traditional databases to document and records repositories to mobile and social media outlets
- Navigate issues that are as tightly wrapped up in business as they are in technology
- Demonstrate your value to your bosses, customers, partners, HR people, and other interested parties
This course is for you if you:
|Work in one of these capacities:||Are seeking a fresh approach to:||Need options to fit every need and budget:|
|• Business process owners
• Technology staff
• Financial analysts
• Records managers
• Project managers
|• New-hire training
• Sales force enablement
• Partner education
• Exam prep
• Best-practice instruction
|• 1-Day Express Classes: Accelerated learning and review
• 2-Day Standard Courses: Instruction and exercises
• 3-Day Workshops: Hands-on exploration of your most pressing issues!
Key Advantages Over Online Resources
Features facilitated, meaningful discussions
From instructors and peers
Tailorable to your business context
Questions answered on the spot
Interact with an instructor who is a thought leader in his own right AND with your fellow students! Gain perspectives that will be invaluable when applied to your own situation. And choose from our exclusive collection of 1-, 2-, and 3-day professional enrichment courses to receive your most efficient, affordable, and comprehensive review of the latest multidisciplinary information management strategies. Perform at the very highest levels starting now.