Holly Group serves clients in a number of meaningful ways. Sometimes steeped in consulting, other times centered on training, and very often combining both, our projects are always precisely planned and managed to ensure completion on time and on budget. Some sample work is described below. (Actual client names have been masked so as to protect the guilty!)
- Conducted Current State Analysis, built technology road map, and evaluated suitable vendors for a 45-member cooperative power supplier covering four states
- Created a new program for IG and records management (physical and electronic) for a municipality of 50,000 people. Work involved records inventory, metadata reconciliation, usability improvement, and writing an archiving RFP to create a more responsive, efficient, unified, and compliant environment.
- Facilitated information lifecycle requirements-gathering across six business units at a Top 5 company on the ABC’s Top Performers list, which was seeking to update its information infrastructure for structured and unstructured data
- Developed a change management program for nuclear insurance company to ease the adoption by 20+ interdepartmental users of a new SharePoint-based ECM system
- Supported the application of industry-standard methodologies for managing organizational change and content at a joint U.S. military task force on the southern border
- Guided large Midwest credit service bureau through technology RFP, advising senior team on vendor selection and implementation policies