As is typical, I’ve recently been heads-down in consulting projects and training activities, and it just occurred to me that I have been opining in several places besides this one and my AIIM Expert Blog, and I have made no mention of them here. That’s my bad! and I will try to do a better job of pointing you to these other postings as they break the surface.
For now, here are a few links that you may wish to follow if the subjects are of interest to you:
Guest Blogger on Actuate-Xenos Group
• Print Stream Extraction as an Interoperability Technique
• EOM and ECM: Two Acronyms, One Process
Insider Perspective on iDatix (videos + text)
• 10 Tips for Change Management
• The Secrets to Getting Executive Buy-In
• How To Define Your Processes: Don’t Make an Electronic Version of the Same Bad Process
Contributor on SearchContentManagement.com
• Document Imaging, Management Need Holistic Approach
• No Magic Required for Effective Mobile Content Management Strategy
In addition, there’s this:
• New course listing! Best Practices in Information Management: A CIP Exam Prep Course • November 14-16, 2012 • Medford (Boston), MA
I told you I’ve been busy! 🙂
As always, let me know what you are heads-down with and would like me to illuminate, and so it shall be!